Monday, November 22, 2010

Coming soon: The 2nd Annual 30 Day/30 Team Report Cards!


Just a reminder to all the readers out there that I will once again issue my 30 report cards to each and every team this year beginning on December 1. Much like last year, I will break down each team's offense and pitching, as well as give you a Wild Card category as to what I felt the team did exceptionally well (or exceptionally bad) in. I'll also provide you with each team's statistical leader in the major offensive and pitching categories, to give you a better feel of who the stars of each team are, as well as the underrated players who could potentially be the stars of the future for their respective team. Finally, I'll take into account all of the aforementioned categories and will issue a final grade to each team (and there will be a plus and minus system with this).

I'll issue the report cards in a draft-like order, meaning I'll start my analysis from the worst team record-wise (Pittsburgh Pirates) to the best team (Philadelphia Phillies), so if you follow along, you will know when I reach your favorite team!

Once again, I'll kick this off by issuing my first report card to the Pittsburgh Pirates beginning on December 1, and I'll try to issue one every day throughout the month of December. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment