Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everybody, and welcome to Miracle on 35th Street! This is a blog that will be giving you insight on the Chicago White Sox and the world of baseball through the eyes of a die-hard White Sox fan. I will do the best I can to update this everyday, whether the news is White Sox related, or baseball related, or both. I am still learning how to use blogs, so you will have to pardon the appearance of this website as I continue to educate myself on this. Anyway, I have probably taken up way too much of your time with this dry introduction (and I am not big on formal introductions to begin with), so have fun, and go Sox!

P.S.- Please feel free to comment on my musings. After all, what would this site be without readers and their opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment